Friday, January 3, 2020
Giveaway: Falling for Myself by Dorothy Ellen Palmer
We are giving away a copy of the memoir Falling for Myself by Dorothy Ellen Palmer. The entry window starts today (January 3rd) and ends on February 27th. Learn more about the book by clicking here (the link goes to Amazon).
1. Open to anyone in the world. If the winner is outside of the 48 contiguous United States, they will receive the Kindle edition. If the winner resides in one of the 48 states, they will have the option of the Kindle edition or a physical copy.
2. People may enter by leaving a comment on this post, emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or getting in touch with us on Twitter @HandUnPen. Please make it clear what you are contacting us for.
3. Only one entry per person.
4. Drawing will be random, and the winner will be notified on February 28th (by 11:59 PM CST) via the method they entered with. So, if the person who won entered via email, they will receive an email... and so on.
5. No substitutions. Void where prohibited.
I'd like to be considered to win Falling for Myself. Thanks@ReplyDelete
Lana, you won the book! Please email us or contact us on Twitter with either your mailing address or email as appropriate. Congratulations!Delete