Disabled and neurodivergent writers, today we open for applications from volunteer mentors for our 2019 term! Established writers will agree to work with emerging ones in our community during the months of August and September.
Things you need to know:
1. This program can't pay anyone involved.
2. We'd like at least one mentor for teens this year.
3. We try to check out everyone before accepting them. (No bigots, liars, etc.)
4. Everyone participating should write in English. No geographic restriction.
5. This program is for disabled and/or neurodivergent people only!
6. Applications are due March 31st.
An overview of the program is here.
For application questions, please click this.
We have a FAQ page here.
Thank you for considering our program! Without our hardworking mentors, this wouldn't exist.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. We can be reached via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), on Twitter (@HandUnPen), or in the comments below.